Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Royal enfield spares?

This is a discussion on Royal enfield spares? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; Please anyone can suggest,where can i get royal enfield solo seats with spring in bangalore or chennai...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2009   #1

Default Royal enfield spares?

Please anyone can suggest,where can i get royal enfield solo seats with spring in bangalore or chennai
allwin g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #2

whats the mileage u get with that bike,why cant u help india by using bikes which gives more mileage so that india wont beg for petrol friom other countries&less air pollution,think twice,act wise,anyhow u can search in www.chennai365.com for bike workshops
Sivanesh M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to vnshiju
Default Two piece seats with springs for Royal Enfield Bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwin g View Post
Please anyone can suggest,where can i get royal enfield solo seats with spring in bangalore or chennai
Dear Allwin,
The two piece seats are quite a bit in demand and are out of stock in the company. I've been trying to get one from Royal Enfield for a friend over the past six months. The people in most authorized dealerships seem to be unaware too.
I found one Royal Enfield Spares shop in Pudupet in Chennai by name Noor Automobiles, where they offer to unbranded seats on order.

Long live the Bullet.

V N Shiju

V N Shiju,
Nagercoil,
India.
vnshiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to vnshiju
Default You're funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivanesh M View Post
whats the mileage u get with that bike,why cant u help india by using bikes which gives more mileage so that india wont beg for petrol friom other countries&less air pollution,think twice,act wise,anyhow u can search in www.chennai365.com for bike workshops
It's funny you are trying to instigate someone who asked for information about a motorcycle spare. And when you have no information, you try to post information that he has nothing to do with.

Shiju V N

V N Shiju,
Nagercoil,
India.
vnshiju is offline   Reply With Quote