Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Other motorcycle manufacturers > What are the ACTUAL duties of the DE in the BSA?

What are the ACTUAL duties of the DE in the BSA?

This is a discussion on What are the ACTUAL duties of the DE in the BSA? within the Other motorcycle manufacturers forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I had a scout troop for a short while that was unsuccessful for three reasons: 1 no parent support, 2. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2009   #1

Default What are the ACTUAL duties of the DE in the BSA?

I had a scout troop for a short while that was unsuccessful for three reasons: 1 no parent support, 2. lack of funds. three no district support. Many times i asked the DE for help with my unit and was told that was not the duties of the de, I am currently trying to reform my unit and am not getting any support from district. What exactly are the duties of the DE concerning starting and maintaining unit and what should i do if my DE wont help? ------
jim b is offline   Reply With Quote