Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Helmets > What is the quietest motorcycle helmet you have used?

What is the quietest motorcycle helmet you have used?

This is a discussion on What is the quietest motorcycle helmet you have used? within the Helmets forums, part of the Gear category; My Icon Rubicon is like sharing a metal bucket with a tornado. I would like to install a Chatterbox so ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2008   #1

Default What is the quietest motorcycle helmet you have used?

My Icon Rubicon is like sharing a metal bucket with a tornado. I would like to install a Chatterbox so the little missus and I can chat while we ride, but both of our helmets are so loud at speed we'd never be able to shout loud enough to be heard.
RevJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #2

I have an Arai full-face that is the quietest thing I've ever had on my head. I used the Chatterboxes with my wife at one time, and those things are great!Brace yourself, though....Arais are expensive, but boy are they worth it! Quietest, most comfortable helmet I've ever had on my head!
Team Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #3

Default Helmet noise

Query to team chief.What model of Arai have you got?Is there anyone else with a preference or good advice?I've been told that Davida open face helmets are very quiet.Thanks,Dave.
s2airflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011   #4

I have an HJC CL-Max II Zader full face helmet, it is the quiestest helmet, before couple of weeks I had purchased chatterboxes and installed it, I had chat with my friend and it is really very nice, really it is quiestest helmet, I like it very much and I am happy with my helmet.