Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Moto Guzzi > where can I get nicasil bores replaced in Derbyshire/south Yorkshire?

where can I get nicasil bores replaced in Derbyshire/south Yorkshire?

This is a discussion on where can I get nicasil bores replaced in Derbyshire/south Yorkshire? within the Moto Guzzi forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I'm trying to find a set of 1000cc (88mm Dia) barrels for a moto Guzzi and have been offered a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008   #1

Default where can I get nicasil bores replaced in Derbyshire/south Yorkshire?

I'm trying to find a set of 1000cc (88mm Dia) barrels for a moto Guzzi and have been offered a set with some damage to the bores.Can I get them relined, how much roughly would it cost and any recomendatons for doing the work? thanks
motomarco9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #2

I can only offer you a web site.You'll have to do the homework yourself.http://www.usnicom.com/index.html
guardrailjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #3

I dont know anyone in the area you mention, but I know Stan Stephens tuning shop in kent can rebore and re plate nicosil bores. you will find him via Google.Also try giving Terry Sylvester a ring in Holmfirth, he has loads of expieriance with competition Yamaha's and may well know who can re-claim your barrels. His number will be on the Yamaha website.Good luck. ------
MARK N is offline   Reply With Quote