Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > KTM > Can i book a ticket to KTM from Delhi airport?Is there a Travel agency there?

Can i book a ticket to KTM from Delhi airport?Is there a Travel agency there?

This is a discussion on Can i book a ticket to KTM from Delhi airport?Is there a Travel agency there? within the KTM forums, part of the Manufacturers category; KTM is kathmandu and i have tried booking online but havent found a place where i can do it.I dont ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default Can i book a ticket to KTM from Delhi airport?Is there a Travel agency there?

KTM is kathmandu and i have tried booking online but havent found a place where i can do it.I dont there e tickets are valid for travel between India and Nepal.
asphyxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #2

Yes. You do not need to have any travel agency at the airport. the airline has got its own ticketing agents who will book the tickets for you provided seats are available.
Mahesh M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #3

If you are referring to Kathmandu by the abbrevation KTM, you can book the ticket from the airlines counter at Delhi Airport. However, if you have finaliksed yhour travelm dates, it will be always better to book the tickets on line in advance..
vakayil k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #4

if you haven't already tried, try the websites of indian airlines, jet airways&royal nepal airlines and see if you can get an e-ticket for a suitable flight (delhi-kathmandu). Thus no need to go to any travel agency or counter. You would need to pay by credit card for the e-ticket, which you can instantly print from the website right there. the credit card may be your own or some one elses.Infact the airlines want people to get used to e-tickets so that the costs of intermediaries can be cut down,most airlines offer e-tickets on their websites ( and they are mostly at a good price- but you have to search all alternatives) see how it works
lemmethink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011   #5

Travel agents are there to help you with the best available travel arrangements, it is true that the popular five star hotels, luxury resorts and the luxury cruise for travel agents to focus on the package.