Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > KTM > Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, KTM or MV Agusta?

Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, KTM or MV Agusta?

This is a discussion on Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, KTM or MV Agusta? within the KTM forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I want to have a Supersport bike that is non-conventional, that is neither of the four Japanese titans where they ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2008   #1

Default Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, KTM or MV Agusta?

I want to have a Supersport bike that is non-conventional, that is neither of the four Japanese titans where they could easily get old and depreciate. And I know that Europeans have more of the heritage than them.Which is the European brands is best to own in terms of reliability and racing?
rmndbllns5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #2

Motorcycle USA website usually throws in a few euro bikes for their supersports tests: worth a look.My favourite is the Aprilia RSV but the MV 312 is awesome. The MV is inline 4 like the jap bikes so an easier comparison. Other euro sports bikes to consider are:Triumph Daytona (675 and 1050)BMW K1200RDucati make good all round bikes but they are a little overpriced considering the sales volume and componentry. ------
Chris G is offline   Reply With Quote