Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > KTM > Registering a KTM in CA would not approve? Why?

Registering a KTM in CA would not approve? Why?

This is a discussion on Registering a KTM in CA would not approve? Why? within the KTM forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I recently took my 2008 KTM 450 sxf to the DMV to get it registered and get a sticker to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2008   #1

Default Registering a KTM in CA would not approve? Why?

I recently took my 2008 KTM 450 sxf to the DMV to get it registered and get a sticker to ride off-road, the guy at the DMV told me that my bike was made for track only and that I couldnt ride it any where else therefore he would not register the bike, is this a new law recently passed or what? because I have friends with 450 motocross bikes that are registered
motoxjunky is offline   Reply With Quote