Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Triumph > How many 1980 Triumph Spitfires are still registered in the United states?

How many 1980 Triumph Spitfires are still registered in the United states?

This is a discussion on How many 1980 Triumph Spitfires are still registered in the United states? within the Triumph forums, part of the Manufacturers category; I have one of these and am curious to just how many are left in the U.S. and how many ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008   #1

Default How many 1980 Triumph Spitfires are still registered in the United states?

I have one of these and am curious to just how many are left in the U.S. and how many are still roadworthy.
genius at work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #2

there are plenty, the 1976 and older are most popular..some have small ford v8's installed in them today..very well liked cars ..and they are still very valuableremember in California and Arizona cars don't rust
the bad seed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #3

back when i was a teenager my cousin had one.that was in 1972,and the car was old then.don't remember what year model it was.it was a convertible he didn't even have a top for it.it was like a baby bat mobile.we went every where in that car.don't know how it held up under the stress we put it threw. as a matter of fact the car is still sitting in an old barn on his parents farm.it hasn't seen sun light in almost 30 years. so good luck with yours.
git r done is offline   Reply With Quote