Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > Street Riding Helmet. Link included! Pros and cons of this AGV helmet?

Street Riding Helmet. Link included! Pros and cons of this AGV helmet?

This is a discussion on Street Riding Helmet. Link included! Pros and cons of this AGV helmet? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; Hey all I am getting my first bike next spring. I can't wait to join the motorcycle culture. I've been ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2008   #1

Default Street Riding Helmet. Link included! Pros and cons of this AGV helmet?

Hey all I am getting my first bike next spring. I can't wait to join the motorcycle culture. I've been saving up for 3 years and have been planning to buy a bike for 2 years now. I'm 19.It's going to be my first huge investment! I'm buying a Kawasaki Ninja 250R in black. I will be adding a detailed red paint job (Was thinking about the traditional green but I want to be different I plan on getting a black Icon motorhead jacket. Heavily armored/ perforated Alpinestar glove and boots. (In red.) I'm still deciding on what chaps to purchase. Still deciding as well on which insurance I will get. I'm assuring myself that it will be"full coverage though. However this is the sexy helmet I'll most likely buy:http://www.agv.com/dyn_prod.php?p=S4_BLK...Pros and Cons of it?P.S.This is my last motorcycle question I'm posting. I just can't wait anymore. When I get her I'll be cruising, discovering new roads each night. I don't plan to pop wheelies (maybe one or 2 =D or a stoppie, but it seems horrible for the suspension.) I'm an overly FULL time student at my college and working a part time job. Full time job in the summer. Next semester I will be taking about 20 or so credits. I took 18 this semester. I'm an honors student. I mean to brag =P. I'm just so happy of all my accomplishments. I never saw my future to turn out like this. My parents divorced when I was 3 and my mother's in debt. Someday when I get a nice stable job my loved one's won't have to work so much to make a buck. But I'll make them realize that I did to save theirs. I'll finally be a part of this huge motorcycle family and I already feel accepted. Anywayyyy, I just needed to"vent"a little bit. LOL, pun intended....The helmet does look like it has a great venting system.But please, what are the pros and cons of AGV's helmets, if you know of any? Thank youStupid, immature comments are also accepted but won't help much.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #2

As long as the helmet fits your head comfortably and you like it, then get, they are designed very well.Words of the wise, you're going to want a bigger bike in a month, I 100% guarantee it! You may want to think about that and go to the next size up. You'll thank me later :) ------
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote