Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Gear > Gloves > What do you wear in wet weather on your motorcycle?

What do you wear in wet weather on your motorcycle?

This is a discussion on What do you wear in wet weather on your motorcycle? within the Gloves forums, part of the Gear category; I haven't yet found a really waterproof solution, and I'm fed up of wasting money. My current"100% waterproof"RST jacket and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2008   #1

Default What do you wear in wet weather on your motorcycle?

I haven't yet found a really waterproof solution, and I'm fed up of wasting money. My current"100% waterproof"RST jacket and Spada pants both leak like seives.I'm thinking of sticking to leathers all the time, and getting an oversuit. Can anyone recommend one that lasts, and stays waterproof - ideally fitting tight over leathers, not plapping like a plastic boilersuit! I know about the tight overjackets work by racers - they look promising, but what about the legs, do you just have to suffer?Has anyone solved the problem of cuffs? Sleeves in gloves - water flows down arm. Sleeves over gloves, water gets blasted up the sleeves. Either way I always have cold wet hands.Help please.
eddysfatnephew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #2

http://www.vencowings.com/cgi-bin/mi...&Search=toggsI rode from Orlando to 40 miles north of Indianapolis in rain, but I stayed dry. Light weight, but not hear resistant. If they find a hot muffler, there's gonna be a hole.As for the glove/sleeve issue, if you solve it, post it. We all want this answer.
rottendog93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #3

waterproofs work over leathers,but go for quality&Gortex is probably best if pricey.overgloves could solve your sleeve problem or elastic bands.
ALAN R is offline   Reply With Quote