Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > ZX1400 > Superbikes and their Handling?

Superbikes and their Handling?

This is a discussion on Superbikes and their Handling? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; Which superbike has the best handling? I'm torn between the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, Honda CBR1000RR, and the Suzuki Hayabusa. Anyone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2008   #1

Default Superbikes and their Handling?

Which superbike has the best handling? I'm torn between the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, Honda CBR1000RR, and the Suzuki Hayabusa. Anyone know which has better handling? Which would you all suggest is the overall better bike. I'm not really going to be racing my bike so just don't factor that in guys, thanks.
scketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009   #2

If your goal is handling, then skip the'Busa and ZX14. They are both great bikes, but they aren't meant to handle like the more focused bikes like the CBR, GSXR and YZFs. If you are just looking for power and a little more comfort, the'Busa and ZX14 would be a great choice. I love my GSXR 1000, but it isn't the most comfortable ride on the planet. That thing has some POWER though. It also handles in a way that makes you really confident when you're in the twisties. The engine is really smooth and manageable. The power builds progressively so it's easy to modulate. The brakes are better than anything I have felt before too.Good luck! I bet you would be happy with any of the above-mentioned bikes, and several others too. ------
The Freak Show is offline   Reply With Quote