Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What kind of bike?

This is a discussion on What kind of bike? within the ZX1400 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; Alright, I will be looking to buy a motorcycle when I get back from Iraq (january of 09.) I am ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2008   #1

Default What kind of bike?

Alright, I will be looking to buy a motorcycle when I get back from Iraq (january of 09.) I am trying to get a few ideas now so I can have a better idea of what I want when I get home. Basically, I am looking for a sport bike, but since I have never had a bike before, it would need to be something good for a beginner rider. I also like the aggressive look of the rider with the larger bikes.Now, the biggest problem with that is I am 6'4, so getting a small bike isn't an option. I was looking at the ninja 650R, but its a'sit up'bike, not a lean down aggressive look such as the ZX14.My final issue is I am wanting to stick to a new bike, at around 7 grand or so. Is there any hopes for my likes and requirements? Or am I either too much of a cheapskate or too big?BTW to boom guy, did you not read? I AM IN IRAQ! I can't look for my own bike right now. Thats why I am asking for opinions.
zanilth1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009   #2

dude, get off the computer and go find your own bike.. the best one for you is the one you like..look.......... a bike is a personal thing and one that you have to pick... this is like asking someone to pick you a girlfriend ------
click click boom is offline   Reply With Quote