Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > Hayabusa > What is the best sport bike for sombody of my size?

What is the best sport bike for sombody of my size?

This is a discussion on What is the best sport bike for sombody of my size? within the Hayabusa forums, part of the Suzuki category; Alright, I'm a big guy 6'1, 260lbs I am looking to get on a sport bike by next summer. I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2008   #1

Default What is the best sport bike for sombody of my size?

Alright, I'm a big guy 6'1, 260lbs I am looking to get on a sport bike by next summer. I like the style of the Hayabusa but obviously that is WAY out of the picture. I also like the GSXR's. Now the bike does not have to be a Suzuki, those are just some of the styles I like. So if you could help me out, hit me back. I would greatly appreciate it.
sparky4201702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #2

I'm about your size so I can sympathize with the way a smaller sportbike feels cramped. If you want to spend a lot of time riding, think about one of the larger"Adventure"bikes. The Triumph Tiger is pretty roomy, so is the Ducati Multistrada, BMW GS and the Suzuki V-Strom. If you're looking for performance, that would be my order from best to worst. The KTM 990's look like a good line, too but I've never ridden one. I sat on a BMW K1200R and it was very comfortable, but they're very pricey.
William S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #3

Sorry, but you must have clicked the wrong section, as this is the motorcycle RACING questions.The best advice I can give you is you to post this question again.You would get a better response in...."Cars&Transportation">"Motorcycles" ------
wiggysan is offline   Reply With Quote