Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > GSXR > What do you think of the Suzuki GSX-R 750?

What do you think of the Suzuki GSX-R 750?

This is a discussion on What do you think of the Suzuki GSX-R 750? within the GSXR forums, part of the Suzuki category; I have an older Kawasaki ZX-600 right now. Its my first bike. Its very comfortable to ride and has a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009   #1

Default What do you think of the Suzuki GSX-R 750?

I have an older Kawasaki ZX-600 right now. Its my first bike. Its very comfortable to ride and has a lot of snot. This year I am planning on buying something newer with a little bit more horse power. The GSX-R really appeals to me. I am 5'8 and the suzuki has a low seat height compared to other brands. I also like the fact that it is 150ccs bigger the the Yamaha R6 but is only a few pound heavier. I would love to drag this bike in local competitions. I have not ridden a GSX-R yet and there is not a suzuki dealer in town. I would really appreciate any input from personal experiance on the GSX-R 750 especially if you have ridden other brands CBR/Ninjas/YZF/ ------
Hawkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009   #2

i just bought a gsxr 750 i love it is a 05 power commander III big time upgrade from my yzf r6
jrocket09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009   #3

Hey I am a proud owner of the 750! We had a top speed of 260 and still room to go. I love the bike. My bike nearly throws me off going into second and pops up in third. i have lowered it to prevent the pop up but do to the amount of power and me being female and only 5'5" well that says it in itself. It still trys to throw me off when going into second. i love the bike and if you were looking at making a drag bike out of it you would not go wrong. Get the dyno put on though. It is a saver by far! I love it! Suzuki all the way. I figure if they build cars and bikes well then you can't beat that! take care. keep your feet on the pegs and nose off the glass!
sccrsteph00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010   #4

Talking gsxr 750

i just sold my 00 zx6e.great bike did me good.been up to 140 on it and still had more to go.i am working on my first 95 gsxr 750 and almost got it finished.ive rode my friends gxsrs and cant wait till my bike is done.my 750 is supposed to be an old track bike with less than 5000 miles track and 5000 miles on the street.i cant wait to see it done.750 gsxr forever.lol.
rocky95750gsxr530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #5

Quote:
Hey I am a proud owner of the 750! We had a top speed of 260 and still room to go. I love the bike. My bike nearly throws me off going into second and pops up in third. i have lowered it to prevent the pop up but do to the amount of power and me being female and only 5'5" well that says it in itself. It still trys to throw me off when going into second. i love the bike and if you were looking at making a drag bike out of it you would not go wrong. Get the dyno put on though. It is a saver by far! I love it! Suzuki all the way. I figure if they build cars and bikes well then you can't beat that!
Lies, Lies Lies. Her bike throws her off cause she cant ride. Watched her dump 2 bikes. 260! REALLY! The 750 in question actually was built by a friend of mine and yes its hot to trot. It has an 1100 kit in it. It will start first thing in the morning but you have to push start it thereafter. It shakes like hell at 150 and I know she is too broke to fix it....Oh, it also is a salvage bike that ended up in her brothers hands. LMAO
durtmvr is offline   Reply With Quote