Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > How much can I expect to pay for Motorcycle Insurance?

How much can I expect to pay for Motorcycle Insurance?

This is a discussion on How much can I expect to pay for Motorcycle Insurance? within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; I'm 24 single male with bad credit, but no debt. I'll be getting a Kawasaki Ninja 250R and I need ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008   #1

Default How much can I expect to pay for Motorcycle Insurance?

I'm 24 single male with bad credit, but no debt. I'll be getting a Kawasaki Ninja 250R and I need to know what I'm going to have to pay for the insurance.
cold ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #2

You can probably expect to pay higher than normal rates as your young and your riding a ninja.
Biker for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008   #3
J S

can vary alot by state you live in, the ins.company and age of bike but my guess is about 500.00 a year for full coverag on average. a lot less if its an antique or classic
J S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #4

your prob gunna be paying 100 or so a month for full Coverage depending on where you go, the cheapest place i coulld ever find consistently is progressive, cheap rates and good service, definately get a quote from them.
William C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #5

Your cost will be higher due to your credit in most states. Also, the Ninja, even a 250 is going to cost you a little more due to the style of bike. Depending on your location you could pay anywhere from 500 a year all the way up to a couple thousand.
FAITHBIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012   #6

Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people involved in an accident. It doesn't cover you or your motorcycle. Find out if your coverage includes Guest Passenger Liability, which provides protection in the event that a passenger is injured on the motorcycle. Whether or not this is included depends on the laws of your state and the company issuing the policy.