Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > motorcycle insurance cost for m-1 driver?

motorcycle insurance cost for m-1 driver?

This is a discussion on motorcycle insurance cost for m-1 driver? within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; im 16, but im wondering how much it would cost if i was under my parents insurance, NOT on my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2009   #1
bud

Default motorcycle insurance cost for m-1 driver?

im 16, but im wondering how much it would cost if i was under my parents insurance, NOT on my own insurance.also would one of my parents have to have a motorcycle liscence for me to do that?(i dont think they do but ive been told to ask) the bike is a 550cc suzuki cruiser
bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014   #2

It is a bit tricky at times to evaluate total cost of insurance you will ask for in your parents name. i think you should consult it with agents as they know facts and regulations which are necessary to consider before evaluation.