Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Insurance > motorcycle insurance full coverage?

motorcycle insurance full coverage?

This is a discussion on motorcycle insurance full coverage? within the Motorcycle Insurance forums, part of the General category; I pay full coverage for my motorcycle and my co worker who is still paying on his bike has way ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2009   #1

Default motorcycle insurance full coverage?

I pay full coverage for my motorcycle and my co worker who is still paying on his bike has way cheaper insurance then me. Were the same age. Is it possible not to have full coverage when you have a loan for the bike? I know your suppose to, i do but i would think the insurance company could find out some how if you told them it was paid off..right?
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014   #2

Full coverage is indeed required by motorcycle owner even you have some loan against it. in my view you should switch to total insurance instead of continue the same.