Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > RM > How can i help my mother?

How can i help my mother?

This is a discussion on How can i help my mother? within the RM forums, part of the Suzuki category; well, i'm 14 and my family has a lil bit of problem. we are not poor or anything, but we're ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2008   #1

Default How can i help my mother?

well, i'm 14 and my family has a lil bit of problem. we are not poor or anything, but we're not rich either. you see, my father is a retiree, and my mother is a government teacher, and she does not really earns a lot, so she's doing part time dirrect selling too, Neways company. and now she doesn't do that often too because of some problems she has. and well, with the lil income, she's trying to cope for my sister's college fees, that's RM500 a month, RM420 a month for both my sister's and mine piano fees, my ballet fees, which is RM300 a month, and my sis want's to take piano exams, which costs RM800. and i need character shoes and skirt, altogether RM120. so next month i have to pay for my ballet fees+shoes and skirt (which is a must). everything adds up 500+420+300+800+120= RM2170. which is a lot. and she's not earning that much, plus she has to pay for those monthly bills and debts. i feeel so bad for mother liek i'm asking for too much. i can't let go of ballet or piano. please...well, i'm still under-age and people here don't hire us. it's illegal. but everytime i think of it, i really feel guilty. i feel like i'm a burden of my mother's. and i often feel like my father is not doing enough. he is not even 53 yet, he should find a job, not retire early. but i want my mum to lead an easier life, not work so hard. just help me. if you're a mom, what would you want your daughter to do in this situation? if you're a daughter, what wouls you do to help your mum?please, i really, don't know.
dreamer reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008   #2

well maybe u can get a job and pay for some of your own things but really what you can do is just help her around the house and clean dishes, vacuum , and clean up after dinner little things like that can show her that you really appreciate all the she does for you guys im 13 and i do alot of things to so im basically in the same position youre in and i do little things like that and trust me youll feel better too
soccerfreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #3

your hearts in the right place honey.your mom knows that too, thats why she tries so hardkeep trying to help her, in any way you canand don't change. ------
Terry C is offline   Reply With Quote