Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > RM > Should i buy a mountain bike or a dirt bike?

Should i buy a mountain bike or a dirt bike?

This is a discussion on Should i buy a mountain bike or a dirt bike? within the RM forums, part of the Suzuki category; alright this past month i made a little over $1000 and was either going to buy a really good mountain ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2008   #1

Default Should i buy a mountain bike or a dirt bike?

alright this past month i made a little over $1000 and was either going to buy a really good mountain bike to ride trails and get back into shape on or a used rm125 which is in my pricerange. i have found both. the dirt bike is 1300 and the mtb is 1500 top of the line. i might use the mtb a bit more but not much because i have many dirt biking places a little ways away and i have a motorcycle trailer so that is not a problem. If it matters i already have a descent mountain bike but it has been kinda acting up lately.... can someone help me see the light? (i am overweight if that matters)PLEASE ANSWER!
The Antic is offline   Reply With Quote