Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Financing > Motorcycle finance question?

Motorcycle finance question?

This is a discussion on Motorcycle finance question? within the Motorcycle Financing forums, part of the General category; Ok im considering getting an 08 Ninja 250R. Msrp is $3499. If I finance it and make the monthly payments ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2008   #1

Default Motorcycle finance question?

Ok im considering getting an 08 Ninja 250R. Msrp is $3499. If I finance it and make the monthly payments (about $130) and come up with $3000 a few months later, could I pay it off then and there or do I have to keep making the payments?
thewranglanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #2

Every loan agreement that I have entered in to had the ability to be paid off early. I believe that most loans are constructed that way.But don't take my word for it. Call the financial institution that you are considering using and get the real information.
VinceHerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #3

You can, but only if there is not an early payoff penalty.
bandidojim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #4

No you could pay in full next day if you want-you will even get a better deal if you do -A haggel price with the intrest off ( no they dont like it )
havenjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #5

many people finance a new bike on the Kawasaki Card with a low payment and interest rate, then they pay it off in less than a year.I would suggest if you want the Ninja 250 you better hurry up and buy it today cause those bikes are big sellers and someone else will buy it and you won't get one.
Tom B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #6

To answer the question, it depends on what state you live in. In the Republik of Kalafornia there is no pre-payment penalty, so if you live in California you could pay off the balance anytime and owe nothing more. Most states are this way. Also, interest accrues monthly in this state so each month you pay the interest accrued plus some of the principle. So the less you owe the more quickly the loan is paid off.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #7

If you are on the market to buy a new motorbike you may be in need of some motorbike financial. Your past historical past of credit and your capability to make monthly payments will somewhat determine what type of financial you be eligible for a, but the number of alternatives to consider can be frustrating.
jokelstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #8

It is really a good explanation from your side, i appreciate your knowledge about financing, i am looking for such kind of finance for my car.

online trading sites
edwarddevis is offline   Reply With Quote