Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Financing > young motorcycle riders, how much is your insurance?

young motorcycle riders, how much is your insurance?

This is a discussion on young motorcycle riders, how much is your insurance? within the Motorcycle Financing forums, part of the General category; Im wondering how much insurance will be for a 19 year old for a 08'R1...im thinking about financing one but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2008   #1

Default young motorcycle riders, how much is your insurance?

Im wondering how much insurance will be for a 19 year old for a 08'R1...im thinking about financing one but of course you cant have it without insurance..i would like to know about other riders and their insurances...and which one would be the cheapest for me..
carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #2

Im a 17 year old with my first bike as a CBR 600 f4i. Where I live in the US, insurance is not required. But anyways I have minimum liability insurance and it is about $1100 a year. That is MINIMUM. Comprehensive was about $4000 a year, which was about the same price i bought the bike for.......
Albatross Cafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009   #3

I advise you against this bike.....Their rates wont matter. I promise. Its going to be expensive.Make a list and start calling companies for quotes on the R1 and the R6 for yourself. THen through in a 600cc Suzuki Bandit as a control.And for giggles check yourself on a 250cc rebel....That should get you educated. ------
GenMischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #4

The unfortunate fact of the matter is that as young rider of a motorcycle there is no getting around the fact that your motorcycle insurance will be more expensive than it is for most people who are older and have a good riding history.

online trading sites
stevenricherd is offline   Reply With Quote