Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > FZ1 > I have an hayabusa, im a responsible 17 year old, am i a squid?

I have an hayabusa, im a responsible 17 year old, am i a squid?

This is a discussion on I have an hayabusa, im a responsible 17 year old, am i a squid? within the FZ1 forums, part of the Yamaha category; Alright heres the story. Im 17. I bought a honda elite scooter about a year and a half ago and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2008   #1

Default I have an hayabusa, im a responsible 17 year old, am i a squid?

Alright heres the story. Im 17. I bought a honda elite scooter about a year and a half ago and loved it. But then i was like hey i want to go a bit faster so i bought a suzuki boulevard s40. I had that for 5 or so months and bought a vtx 1300c. That was in about february. In about july i felt the need for a sport bike i bought kawasaki ninja 500 new. But then out of no where a coworker of mine has his 2004 yamaha fz1 for sale. I buy that for 3000 and sell the kawasaki losing 500 dollars on it for only a month. previous to all this my grandfather had helped me out on buying the bikes. I decided i want to get rid of both of the bikes and get an hayabusa. I dont wheelie( nor do i want to because i would like to keep my 11000 dollar investment upright) I usually go 10 above the speed limit. I used to go 15 above on the scooter and no one ever shot me any looks but i get some deadly looks in my neighborhood when i am going 35. i wear a helmet all the time unless im a couple of miles to the convience store to fillup. I wear full out protective gear when i go on the highway. But i feel squidly for buying an hayabusa. I respect the bike and its power. Im very proud of it and i like talking about my busa i just dont want to be looked at as a squid!!by the way i had to take out a 3000 dollar loan on the bike and i have a job so I am paying for the busa, not my grandfather.I bought the ninja and the fz1. he helped me on the vtx but i made payments on it to him. I put the money that was leftover from the fz1 into my college account so about all of the money put into those bikes is mine..
raywisd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012   #2

sound's more like a troll.

if not must be dead by now.
packnrat is offline   Reply With Quote