Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Yamaha > FZ6 > Buying a bike very soon got a few choices... (2 choices)?

Buying a bike very soon got a few choices... (2 choices)?

This is a discussion on Buying a bike very soon got a few choices... (2 choices)? within the FZ6 forums, part of the Yamaha category; Ok im buying a bike in the next few days... I was gonna go with the Yamaha FZ6 because i ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009   #1

Default Buying a bike very soon got a few choices... (2 choices)?

Ok im buying a bike in the next few days... I was gonna go with the Yamaha FZ6 because i figured its better for long trips and just for traveling to and from work and so on. But i think its ulgy which is a big bummer. I found a good price on a new 07 GSXr600 $7,812 but im 5'7 and not sure how comfortable it will be on long rides just to work its 70miles round trip. Ive never rode or owned a street bike the only one ive drove was a kowasaki 650 induro a big bike but slow and i couldnt touch the ground lol.. I want the GSX its very attractive and cheap new huh? any ideas from some people who have been riding sport bikes? ------
Justin E is offline   Reply With Quote