Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Kawasaki > Ninja 250 > kawasaki ninja ex250 leaks gas into fuel filter and others?

kawasaki ninja ex250 leaks gas into fuel filter and others?

This is a discussion on kawasaki ninja ex250 leaks gas into fuel filter and others? within the Ninja 250 forums, part of the Kawasaki category; i'm a beginer when it comes to motorcycle, i have done some work, but my motorcycle seams to have gas ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2008   #1

Default kawasaki ninja ex250 leaks gas into fuel filter and others?

i'm a beginer when it comes to motorcycle, i have done some work, but my motorcycle seams to have gas problems, when ever i leave the gas cock on to get gas running into the carb for too long, it will start to run into the fuel filter and longer after that. i think the float should stop so much gas from comming into the carb, could it be that the float is not stopping incomming gas? help>.
noobguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #2

Thats whats they call it a"Kawasucky"
Alpine Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #3

Noobguy, it's possible that you do have a bad float but more than likely it's a bad needle and seat that's not shutting off the fuel flow. They are inexpensive, so you might just go ahead and replace them and check your floats at the same time. Also buy a good manual.
1oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009   #4

wow you figured that out all by yourself, well your needle's and seat's are bad fer starters, I just want to know why. but don't really want to see what's in your float bowls,unless of course your planing on paying.... sorry Im dickin with a yamahaha carb right now that has stuff growing in there that no carb cleaner known to man will get out, dudes buyin a carb he just dont know it yet, so Im kinda in a mood!!! ------
Tom B is offline   Reply With Quote