Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > 4 stroke motogp...too boring...wheres the 2 stroke smoke !!!!?

4 stroke motogp...too boring...wheres the 2 stroke smoke !!!!?

This is a discussion on 4 stroke motogp...too boring...wheres the 2 stroke smoke !!!!? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; love the technology and thats what i should appreciate with the new 4 strokers... but love the sound and smell ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2008   #1

Default 4 stroke motogp...too boring...wheres the 2 stroke smoke !!!!?

love the technology and thats what i should appreciate with the new 4 strokers... but love the sound and smell of a tuned 2 stroke :-)
van frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #2

The 2-stroke engine has been phased out of almost all mainstream motor competitions now as it is deemed too dirty. 4-stroke all the way now.
jimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #3

Thumbs down MotoGP? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just gotta add that MotoGP is stunningly boring and I doubt I'll even bother to watch it this year, it's World Superbikes for me .

They need to ban all that electronic rubbish, traction control and datalogging, let the rider set-up and ride the bike, not a computer.

Maybe, possibly, they may be closer racing this season due to the single tyre rule, however the top teams will get the best tyres and the lower teams the leftovers, so will it really make a difference? I doubt it.