Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > latest on Spies for 2009 (Moto GP)?

latest on Spies for 2009 (Moto GP)?

This is a discussion on latest on Spies for 2009 (Moto GP)? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; For those following the Ben Spies saga. http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...es-part-ii/its a good article, and points out the options, It does not look ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009   #1

Default latest on Spies for 2009 (Moto GP)?

For those following the Ben Spies saga.http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...es-part-ii/its a good article, and points out the options, It does not look too good at the moment. I just wondered if you had seen it.Wiggysan. the Aspar link with Aprillia, could end up with an Aprillia in the big class once again. its already being talked about as they are getting rid of the 250s. ??? ------
proc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #2

After watching"After the Flag"on motogp.com, the boys on the offical have stated that Ben joining the blue ribbon class for 2009 is the worst kept secret ever !!I'm 100% sure that Ben will be in MotoGP for 09, the only thing is witch team .......... and may be even witch bike?1) You would think that Paul Denning's would get rid of the old man Caparex and replace him with the 24 year old AMA Champ, but he could have done that last year.2) The massively talented Aspar Team are looking at joining the big boys in 2009 aswell. They will no doubt keep there Spanish hero Alvaro Baltista over Gabor Talmachi, and might even temp Spies with some big money. We all know Jorge can afford it!The Aspar team is been linked with Suzuki alot at the moment.Aspars commitment to"MotoGP"over the last 20 years has to be one of the most solid in history. If they get satilite Suzuki's&Ben, you can bet your bottom there will be NOTHING satilite about the package.This Spies saga is going to run and run mate. Untill the first of the US rounds. Then I'm sure he will signed up. To witch team? who knows. Or we have..........3) Ducati sack Marco&sign Ben.4) HRC sack Hayden&sign Ben.5) Kwack sack West&sign Ben.Now I admit, options 4&5 are pushing it a bit, but 3 might not a million miles out of the picture. ------
wiggysan is offline   Reply With Quote