Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Racing > MotoGP > Motogp pole - Who would have thunk it?

Motogp pole - Who would have thunk it?

This is a discussion on Motogp pole - Who would have thunk it? within the MotoGP forums, part of the Racing category; I wouldn't! http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/moto...u=resultsColin Edwards pulled out all the stops, Nicky Haydon has had two good days qualifying - but can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2009   #1

Default Motogp pole - Who would have thunk it?

I wouldn't!http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/moto...u=resultsColin Edwards pulled out all the stops, Nicky Haydon has had two good days qualifying - but can they parlay that into podiums?How important is that pole? and does anyone have any predictions?The weather in the UK has been mad the last few days blazing hot sun, muggy, torrential rain wids - within the space of an hour or so!!Is it gonna be pot luck tomorrow? Who would want to make a tire choice?I can't wait :o)
Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote