Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Suzuki > SV650 > Can somone tell me what this is called?

Can somone tell me what this is called?

This is a discussion on Can somone tell me what this is called? within the SV650 forums, part of the Suzuki category; This is a picture of an SV650 with some kind of modification under the engine. It's the part that covers ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009   #1

Default Can somone tell me what this is called?

This is a picture of an SV650 with some kind of modification under the engine. It's the part that covers the exhaust after it leaves the engine(same color as the gas tank) I was wondering if this peice serves some kind of purpose...maybe aerodynamic/engine guard??? I was wondering if someone could tell me the name and maybe where to find it. I just bought an SV650 and thought it would look really cool on the bike and even cooler if it served a purpose. Here is the pic. Thanks.http://forum.svrider.com/photoalbum/...p&cat=2&pos=19 ------
Tone is offline   Reply With Quote