Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Parts > Tires > how to use a motorcycle/atv jack?

how to use a motorcycle/atv jack?

This is a discussion on how to use a motorcycle/atv jack? within the Tires forums, part of the Parts category; i have a 1995 yzf6r and i just bought a jack. i thought that i would have a fram to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009   #1

Default how to use a motorcycle/atv jack?

i have a 1995 yzf6r and i just bought a jack. i thought that i would have a fram to put the jack under so i could use it. i took off all the plastic and there is no fram. just the exhaust pipes. the main reason i got the jack is to change my tires. i dont see a spot were i can use it. what type of jack do i need. here is a link so you can see what type i got. its the same kind but diff brand. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...ord=motorcycle ------
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote