Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Repair > Cylinders one and four not firing (no spark)

Cylinders one and four not firing (no spark)

This is a discussion on Cylinders one and four not firing (no spark) within the Motorcycle Repair forums, part of the General category; ok so i have a similar problem to the guy with the 700 only ive replaced the pickups and replaced ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2012   #11

Default Ymaha Fazer 700 converted to 1000

ok so i have a similar problem to the guy with the 700 only ive replaced the pickups and replaced the wiring harness and the coils adn got a used cdi off ebay and im thinking i might have a grounding issue but not realy sure how to resolve the firing of 1-4 coil and the 2-3 coil not firing...ive also replaced the spark plug wires along with putting new spark plugs in and i still end with with the same result...how do i know it the 2-3 coil not firing i put a screw driver in the plug wire and grounded it out on the engine block as i did with the 1-4 coil and saw no spark...im baffled and am wondering if someone can help me resolve this before i go get scrap metal money out of this bike...so far i have spent over 1500 bucks to get it running and it runs but only off the 1-4 coil and cylinders...some very much needed help would be appreciated...thnx>>>kyle
kkr4ever is offline   Reply With Quote