Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > General > Motorcycle Repair > f11 points identification

f11 points identification

This is a discussion on f11 points identification within the Motorcycle Repair forums, part of the General category; Hey guys and gals,good to be part of cyclechaos and as the name implies sometimes its just that. Im working ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012   #1

Smile f11 points identification

Hey guys and gals,good to be part of cyclechaos and as the name implies sometimes its just that. Im working on my friends 74 kawi f11 enduro bike and just got some points sent up from california,because hey they are less expensive than there in ontario even shipped! Any how, they are unfortunately wrong,the part # should be 21008-019 but there is no part # on the box I got. If I go to any f11 year the # is the same but the engine serial # is different than the frame,should they match? Also the engine number is F11E and I cant find an E code in any year. I usually get most of my stuff from Parts nation in michigan they are excellent,but the pictures of the ignition plate assembly looks different than what I got. Sounds like a mess,hope some one can shed some light on it for me Thanks.
atlasman is offline   Reply With Quote