Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pants I Want Them

This is a discussion on Pants I Want Them within the Motorcycle Safety forums, part of the General category; After seeing the site Bruce333 posted (ride2die), I want me some pants. Leather pants are probably out of the question ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2007   #1

Default Pants I Want Them

After seeing the site Bruce333 posted (ride2die), I want me some pants. Leather pants are probably out of the question as I chafe easily. I want armored pants that I can wear over regular jeans or even armored pants that are worn instead of jeans. I can change over at work.

Any suggestions?
xplus0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007   #2

That might be a touch of 'over-kill' - you'll prolly be OK packing regular pants with ya! I got a pair of Olympia Recon pants from chromekid01 (a member here) several moths ago. I really like them
Mic Beezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007   #3

I have Olympia Mustang pants, they're not so good. I also have some Teknic Chicane pants, they're ok, good for wet and cooler weather. Finally I have Cortech Caliber pants which I think are pretty good, fully waterproof, decent protection, the liner makes them warm in the winter but take it out and you can wear them in the summer without too much trouble.
Phil the fluter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007   #4

After seeing the site Bruce333 posted (ride2die), I want me some pants. Leather pants are probably out of the question as I chafe easily. I want armored pants that I can wear over regular jeans or even armored pants that are worn instead of jeans. I can change over at work.

Any suggestions?

Fieldsheer booster pants, I love em, they have a quilted liner for the winter that zipps out for the summer, you can wear them over your pants, I wear shorts under them, they have CE armour at the knees and pads at the hips, they are water proof, have more pockets than I know of and they are tough as hell.
chrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007   #5

technic chicane pants would match my chicane jacket, are they zipovers or pullovers?

what would be a good zipover to look for?
marinebob is offline   Reply With Quote