Register
Join Cyclechaos! Motorcycles Wiki Forum Recent Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Cycle Chaos > Cyclechaos Forums > Manufacturers > Honda > Rebel > Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel

Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel

This is a discussion on Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel within the Rebel forums, part of the Honda category; Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel? I am looking to better understand the full inner ...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2008   #1

Default Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel

Where can one find microfinch cards for the 86 450 Rebel? I am looking to better understand the full inner workings of the bike and thus a better restoration.

Im also looking for other honda rebel sites. Not that here aint great. Its just the more the merrier. Now that I preaty much got the bike running OK, Im planning on doing a full restoration over the winter and am still looking for some fine tuning tips via the air flow through the system: IE some poping on deceleration, head gasket installation when putting the pipes on by one's self, looking for air leaks around carbs, and head intake/ out take, and looking for leaks in the carb itself to make sure I have rebuilt it correctly and finally fine tuning the air mixture screws for a proper setting in the carbs.

Any leads or direct info would be great.

Thanks
appygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #2

Go to www.servicehonda.com

If you haven't done business with these guys, you're missin out! Not sure it goes back to 86, but take a look... Microfiche on your computer screen.
Stooodentagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #3

Have you tried ebay? I've seen microfiches advertised for bikes, but I don't know if they have one for your '86 Rebel.

How about a Clymer's manual? That would probably be your best bet. I've definitely seen them on ebay for Rebel 450's.
lowdecibel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008   #4

Bike Bandit and Parts Fish both have the Honda microfiche. I have downloaded many of them. Find the page you want, put your cursor over the figure, right click and save as.
Or you can save the entire page. I prefer Internet Explorer when I save the page because I can save as a .mht which is a single file.
ozzyfan319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #5

Thanks for the microfinch replys. One problem Ive run into so far with one site's Micro is that not all parts are shown. IE on Bike bandit, the metal air filter portion that lies towards the front against the two intake rubber mounts is missing in their micro.

Thanks
appygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #6

www.cdmoto.com is where I got mine from.

If I remember is was £10.00 plus shipping. It's the whole microfiche as a .pdf file. I've always found it to be extremely useful myself....

sox
Charlee Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote