The CM450A-82 Hondamatic was sold in 1982 in two available colors: Candy Muse Red with Candy Antares Red or Candy Empire Blue with Candy Dark Blue. The gas tank and side covers were two-tone. The "CM450A HONDAMATIC" side cover decal was gold. The comstar wheels were highlighted black. The speedometer had a 85 mph (135 kph) limit. The engine was a 447cc SOHC 3-valve parallel twin with dual carburetors. The transmission was a two-speed automatic with torque converter. The serial number began JH2PC052*CM000014.
The CM450A-83 Hondamatic was sold in 1983 in one of two color schemes: Black with Achilles Black Metallic or Candy Regal Brown with Chestnut Gold Metallic. The gas tank and side covers were two-tone. The "450 HONDAMATIC" side cover decal was silver and white. The wheels were cast allow. The speedometer now had a 105 mph (170 kph) limit.
- Engine: Twin-cylinder, 447cc with three-valve Pentroof™ combustion chamber design, SOHC
- Carburetor: Dual
- Transmission: 2-speed Hondamatic with torque converter
- Exhaust: Power Chamber™
- Cooling: Integrated oil cooler
- Brakes: Front disc
- Wheels: Cast alloy
- Wheelbase: 1450mm (57.1 in.)
- Seat height: 775mm (30.5 in.)
- Fuel capacity: 13 liters (3.4 gal.)
- Dry weight: 177 kg (390.3 lb)
- The serial number began JH2PC052*CM000014.
|Motorcycles: CB series | CBF series | CM/CMX series | CX Series | CBR series | NSR series | CR series | Pacific Coast | XR/XL series | Bros/HawkGT | VF/VFR series | VT series | VTX series | ST series | Valkyrie series | GL series| NR series|
|Mopeds and light motorcycles: Ape models | Cub series | CT series | ST series/Dax | S series |Wave series | Z series|