The Kawasaki KE250B is a motorcycle produced by Kawasaki from 1977 to 1979.
The Kawasaki KE250B was a 2-stroke, dual-purpose motorcycle manufactured by Kawasaki in the 1977-1979 production years.
The KE250B was a piston inlet port 250cc which succeeded the Kawasaki F11 250. The KE250B had an electro-fused cylinder wall, CDI ignition system, and oil injection. Steering lock is combined with ignition switch.
- 250 cc
- 2-Stroke, 1 Cylinder
- Piston Inlet Port
- 5-Speed, Return Shift
- Maximum Horsepower:
- 22.5 HP @ 6,000 rpm
- Spark Plug: NGK B8ES
- Tire Size
- Front: 3.0-21 4PR
- Rear: 4.0-18 4PR
- Fuel Tank: Candy Emerald Green
- Front Fender: Metallic Silver
- Engine No.: KE250BE000001-
- Frame No. : KE250B-000001-
- Parts Catalogue No.: 99997-682
- Owner's Manual No.: 99932-002-00
- Shop Manual No.: 99931-501-00