Jump to navigation Jump to search
1182cc opposed four cylinder SOHC liquid-cooled
|Air Filter||K&N HA-8084 `84-87|
|Spark Plug||NGK DPR8EA-9 '84-87|
|Battery||YUASA Y50-N18L-A '84-87|
|Front Tire||130/90-16 '84-87|
|Rear Tire||150/90-15 '84-87|
|Recommended Oil||Honda GN4 10W-40|
- For 1984 the 1100cc model was replaced by a larger 1200cc engine
- Available colors: Black and Candy Wineberry Red
- The headlight was round with a chrome shell
- The taillight assembly was free-standing and had a ribbed lens.
- Engine: 1182cc opposed four cylinder SOHC liquid-cooled
- Valve: Hydraulic Valve Adjuster system
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Drive: Shaft
- Suspension: TRAC™ anti-dive
- Brakes: Interconnected braking system with triple discs
- Accessories: No fairing, winshield, saddlebags, or trunk
- Wheelbase: 1610mm (63.4 in.)
- Dry weight: 272 kg (599.5 lb)
- Seat height: 780mm (30.7 in.)
- Fuel capacity: 22 liters
- Front tire: 130/90-16
- Rear tire: 150/90-15
- Fork oil: 345cc
- Spark plug: DPR8EA-9
- The frame serial number in California began 1HFSC1431EA000001 while in the rest of the U.S. it began 1HFSC1401EA000001.
- The engine serial number (for both California and the rest of the U.S.) began: SC14E-2400107.
- 2019 K&L Supply Co Catalog. K&L Supply Co. 2019.
|Motorcycles: CB series | CBF series | CM/CMX series | CX Series | CBR series | NSR series | CR series | Pacific Coast | XR/XL series | Bros/HawkGT | VF/VFR series | VT series | VTX series | ST series | Valkyrie series | GL series| NR series|
|Mopeds and light motorcycles: Ape models | Cub series | CT series | ST series/Dax | S series |Wave series | Z series|