|Production||1976 - 1977|
|Top Speed||120 mph|
|Spark Plug||NGK B8ES '76-77|
|Battery||YUASA YB10L-A2 '76-77|
|Final Drive||Chain: 630x92|
|Front Tire||3.50-19 '76-77|
|Rear Tire||4.00-19 '76-77|
|Oil Filter||K&N KN-126|
|Recommended Oil||K-tech 10W-40|
Kawasaki Police Motorcycles
KZ900A SERIES 76-77
Previously known as the Kawasaki Z1 SERIES 900. In 1976 The model designation was changed to KZ900A starting with the A-4 model. It was also the last year it was produced. Kind of odd to change the model name on the last year of production, but Kawasaki had been changing their model names across the whole lineup.
- Fuel Tank: Diamond Dark Green, Diamond Brown
- Front Fender : Chrome
- Engine No. : Z1E086001~
- Frame No.: Z1F-085701~
- Part s Catalogue No .: 99997-627-53S,(G) 99997-627-54S, (E) 99997-671
- Owner's Manual No. : 99997-884-00, (E) 99983045-00
- Shop Manual No. : 99997-700-00
- Major Changes: Color, marking, fuel tank, and carburetors. Audible turn signals, four-way flashers, and three-fuse system adopted. The "Z900" has dual-disc brake up front.
- 2019 K&L Supply Co Catalog. K&L Supply Co. 2019.